Saturday, August 2, 2014

How to clean lcd screen for the iPhone 5

Like many people, I find that the right music helps me to run longer and run faster. It can even give me an extra boost when I need it.
I like having my iPhone with me while I run outdoors. It provides an extra sense of security, especially when Im running somewhere new. Its nice to know that if I twist my ankle I can call for help or if I get lost.
 I can use my GPS to get back on track. Best of all, it lets me use my running apps to keep track of my progress.
LCD screens are not like ordinary monitor screens. High quality LCD screens are NOT GLASS, rather they are made up of a soft film that can easily be damaged by harsh paper 
towels and the chloride and other chemicals in ordinary tap water. These screens are very delicate, they must be handled with care and very, very gently.
This is my go-to armband for running outside. It holds my iPhone 5 securely so I absolutely never have to worry about it. Its super light and comfortable to wear. I know that people always say I forget I have it on.” In this case, I can honestly say that I do forget I have it on. 
Cleaning LCD Screen for the iPhone 5 Tips
Clean lcd screen you should use a soft cloth such as an old cotton T-shirt or handkerchief. Don't use paper towels, tissues, or ordinary dish cloths, as harsh cloths may damage the soft surface of an LCD screen. 
Shut down any devices before cleaning them.  Inspect the screen very carefully to take note of any special areas that have to be cleaned. 
Don't spray any cleaning solution directly onto the screen but rather dampen your large 
cleaning cloth with your solution and apply very gentle pressure, cleaning the display in a circular motion. Make sure you let the screen thoroughly dry before turning your device back on. 
You should always check your owner's manual or the manufacturer for the recommended cleaning method for your Laptop Screen.
www.xjlcm.com is a professional manufacturer of LCD in China, we specialize in providing engineered LCD solutions for both standard and custom electronic products to a large variety of markets.
We also make LCD panels and modules with non-regular shapes, with specialized fluid and parameters, and for special applications Wide Application. We have become one of the suppliers of many multi-national companies. 
As an extra plus, I dont have to take it out to use the navigation. I know that many of these smart phone holders have a clear window that you should be able to use easily. However, this isnt always the case. Ive found myself having to pull out my phone in order to use it, but with this one, it actually works the way it should.
Other extra perks:
It offers protection. Ive even been caught in a surprise rain storm while running and this armband protected my iPhone.
It doesnt bounce.
Like the armband, the navigational window actually works.
Its hand washable so its relatively easy to keep clean.
It lets you put your device in either direction which is perfect for left-handers as well as right-handers.
Personally, I prefer my armband but the belt does work just as well. In my case, its simply a matter of personal preference. I can work my iPhone while running easier when its on my arm compared to when its around my waist.
Our products are all high-quality cellphone accessories that we provide direct to you at very competitive prices, often significantly lower than other companies. We have an enormous range of many different types of accessories, across many different brands, and for many different phones and devices. 
And to individualise your experience even further, we provide a range of designs, colours and sizes so you can find an accessory that perfectly suits your tastes and personality.
The iphone 3g lcd screen really looks great. It's sleek and stylish designs have indeed successfully attracted huge number of customers far and wide. The iphone 3g lcd and its screen is made of glass which gives this device its stunning look. Therefore they have to be maintained with great care. However, if there are any kinds of damage in the screen, it can be definitely replaced

No comments:

Post a Comment